Friday, March 14, 2008


10 Things I am thankful for.....














1. My shower is finished and it is beautiful! I will be giving tours daily and $2 fee for anyone who wants to take a shower in my beautiful shower!!!














2. My foot feels absolutely wonderful today for the first time in a LONG while. Dr. Lee Woodruff is a foot genius.














3. Sarah Beth had a hard time going to sleep, but daddy walked in from work about the time she took a turn for the worst and stepped into sit beside her bed and rub her back until she fell asleep.














4. Twins/sisters to play together. I love to hear them laughing together.














5. The ever present request EVERY night for hugs and sugars, making me feel so special and loved.














6. Warming up weather. The rain wasn't so great, but I am hoping with the rain will come beautiful flowers.














7. My beloved and wonderful husband sent someone today to fix my heat! We haven't needed it much here lately, but it is nice to take the nip out of the air.














8. My recliner/laptop combination and my VERY smart husband who introduced me to wireless internet and changed my life forever! I love technology.














9. Danna Ramsey for jump starting me with my blogging again, I am thankful that she lit a fire beneath me to help me be more consistent to save all these memories for my girls and myself for later. Wow....was that a run on sentence or what!?!?!?!














10. This picture right here:

0 comments: