Monday, March 31, 2008

Crafting.....3 year old Style









So my Granny (the girls great granny) sent them birthday cards with $3 and one to grow on. We went to Hobby Lobby with Ash and John Mark to do some fabric shopping for the grown ups. I found a few things, but not much. I told the girls we would take their money from Granny and let them pick something out with their money.









I was so happy when they chose a piggy bank craft kit. There wasn't much crafting, just some painting, glitter glue, and stickers, but they loved it.









They took their $4 and their piggy bank up to the cash register and paid for their purchases. They had such a good time painting and glitter gluing. That they chose a craft instead of a toy, makes me tear up just thinking about it. Here are some pictures from their crafting.











0 comments: