Thursday, March 27, 2008




Girl, you'll be a woman soon.....









Ah, my little girl is growing up. Sophie came into heat last week. This is only my second inside dog and I let it slip my mind that I needed to get her fixed (Bob Barker is very dissapointed in me). Anyway the mess started last week and my diaper bill went up, again. I called my mother in law who suggested diapers until her appointment with the vet.









Many, many times I roll my eyes and sigh when I hear friends and family say, "Oh, I have too much on my plate". Or another one of my favorites, "I am just SOOO busy right now". But here I am saying it....."I am too busy to diaper a dog, I have too much on my plate to spend time worry about another female and her cycle in my house". So today Sophie went to the vet and now she is a little less of a woman than she was yesterday.









However, it did leave me with some cute pictures of her and her diapers.



Sophie and her first diaper.



I could barely get Sarah still for a picture and wouldn't you know it Sophie and her diaper managed to get in the picture.



Sophie was having a trouble keeping her diaper one so Meme taped it on and then added the bandana for extra support.

4 comments:

Redhead Rambles said...

You dog's diaper is hilarious!!

Danna Ramsey said...

My daughter says, "thank you for naming your dog after her."

Anonymous said...

Happy THIRD birthday Molly and Sarah!! Hope you all had a wonderful day! Ella and Ava will be three on May 3rd. These girls would have so much fun playing together! Wouldn't that be wild??

Polly said...

I can't believe that you put diapers on your dog! Laughing out loud!