Monday, March 24, 2008










More Baby Nathan





Babies are just the best thing in the world, and Nathan is at the top of that list for us right now. He is just so precious, I can barely stand it. We have had quite a few friends having babies lately and I have been working on baby gifts galore, hosting, and going to showers and I have never had that urge for another baby. Not even once. However, this weekend seeing Nathan stirred up those baby feelings that I thought I was long over. It was that sweet little face that looked just like Brock....which meant it looked just like my Brian. It was amazing to me how much he looked like Sarah when she was that age (sweet hairy back and all). Sarah was so taken with Nathan, she just couldn't get enough of him. I kept trying to keep her back so she wouldn't breathe her little kid germs on him, but I could tell she was aching to hold him. Sweet, sweet Nathan, here are some more new pictures of our visit and some Brock and Kimberly sent to us.
Nathan Andrew Stahl
born to Brock and Kimberly Stahl
March 17 2008 at 9:05 PM.
Weight:6 lbs 12 oz
Length: 18.5 inches





Look at this sweetness!!!!




His VERY, VERY proud Daddy, Brock (Brian's younger brother) Also known as Uncle Broccoli to my Sarah









Sarah, Meme, and Nathan - she just couldn't get enough of him!





Molly, Sarah, Meme and Nathan




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure he was only 6#13oz? That is the size Melina was... He looks so much bigger. Maybe I just got used to Ella and Ava's size? Either way he is too cute!