Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tagged!!!







I've been tagged! Thanks, Danna!







Talent you wish you had
? I wish I could draw or paint








What is your theme song?
It varies from day to day....today....Catch that Train









Celebrity role model?
I agree w/ Danna, I can't think of one celebrity I admire.








Reality show you would most like to be on?
Extreme Makeover








Favorite book as a kid?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory








Dream job?
own a book store








Secret dream job?
libraian








Any confessions?
I had ugly thoughts toward an elderly lady w/ handicap tag because she was driving 15 miles UNDER the speed limit...okay, still having ugly thoughts...confession no.2






Add a question. Okay, my question is - What is your favorite 80's song? This week....Goonies Theme song by Cyndi Lauper.








Thanks Danna, that was kind of fun!

1 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Ooooh, librarian is my other secret dream job!