Monday, March 31, 2008

50 Things

















I just wanted to see if I could come up with 50 things. I am not terribly observant, so I will be shocked if I can, but I am going to try.





Molly Ann





1. She was not named after my mom, we realized after we picked out the name and thought about it for a while that it was my mom's middle name.





2. She has blonde/light brown hair and NO ONE in my family does.





4. At night while sleeping she drools something fierce (like her mom).





5. She also sleeps on her stomach (like her mom used to LOVE to do)





6. She has flat toenails like her dad.





7. She is a dancing FOOL.





8. She can find an object and obsess about it.





9. She is potty training way better than her sister even though every night before bath her sister would potty and she would refuse.





10. She is a happy morning person....happy morning person.





11. She loves to laugh at her own jokes.





12. She also loves to laugh when she toots. (which we are trying very hard to break her of)





13. She never meets a stranger.





14. She LOVES her Sophie.





15. Wears dancing shoes all the time.






Sarah Beth





1. While going to sleep at night she rubs her feet together and can't keep her legs still (like her mom).





2. She loves the noise of the fan while she is trying to go to sleep.





3. Loves bath time and NEVER cries or complains when she has to have her hair washed.





4. Has a very sweet smile, but is always thinking about something to get into so behind that sweet smile is a very sneaky girl.





5. Loves to be outside and being dirty.





6. Says Gracias instead of thank you.





7. She will tell you she loves her Sophie, but when she gets in her bed she pushes her in the floor.





8. She is smart like her daddy and can figure just about anything out.





9. She has a fierce determination.





10. Misses me most when I am away from them.





11. Has wonderful bed head in the morning.





12. Never complains when you brush her teeth and sings the brush your teeth song after and some times during.





13. Loves to sing and has a wonderful memory for song lyrics.





14. Likes to have her hair fixed and never complains when I brush her hair.





15. Requests hugs and sugars every night before she goes to sleep.







Jamie Lane






1. I don't have a favorite color, I never have. I have pretended to in the past, but in reality I care for all colors the same. I probably like orange the least, though.





2. I love music, love music. It makes me happy!





3. I rub my feet together at night to help me get calmed down to fall asleep. Drives Brian CRAZY, just ask him and watch him roll his eyes.





4. I am a morning person, but I am also a night owl.





5. I love watching movies!





6. I love my hair, I complain about it being curly, but I love having dark hair.





7. I sing all the time at the house and my kids ask me not to sing. I am not sure if it is because I sing too much or if it is just that bad.





8. I have ugly toes, really ugly toes. However, I used to think they were grand, but I have decided since then that all toes are nasty.





9. I think Uvula and Vagina sound like nasty words and people shouldn't use them.





10. Brian said I snore worse than him.....I am not sure how he knows how badly he snores, but mine must be pretty bad :)





Brian Wayne





1. He hates his middle name.





2. His last name is German for Steel and he works at a steel mill.





3. He can fix almost anything, it is impressive if you don't know this about him.





4. He is the hardest worker I have ever known, even when he isn't happy with his job he gets up and goes and NEVER complains.





5. He also never takes all his vacation days and is NEVER sick.





6. His legs are shorter than mine....hehehehehehehe.





7. He loves his girls more than anything in the world and is a wonderful daddy.





8. Loves to hunt and has even hunted for animals I have never even heard of.





9. He is restoring his 70 Mustang that he drove in high school, unfortunately he doesn't have much free time so he may not get to finish until after the girls graduate!





10. Works with metal in his shop and makes awesome stuff.




1 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

You did it! I loved readng this. Some I knew, some I didn't. All pretty interesting. Oh, by the way, Sophie is now begging for a piggy bank to "make".