Sunday, March 09, 2008

Show Your Stuff Sunday.....










Well, I think the general idea was to show your stuff on Saturday, but I could not for the life of me get my internet to connect to blogger. I think there might have been a system problem. So here it is on Sunday....close enough.









Crayon Nibbles









I found this on line and wanted to make some goodies for the girls Easter Party for Mother's Day Out. I am going to combine Saturday and Tuesday Tutorial in one day. Except here is a better tutorial than I could every produce on my own.









http://craftydaisies.com/2007/07/26/crayon-nibbles/






Our Bunny Crayons



3 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Oh my word, I love, love, love this idea! Did you use candy molds?

Marti Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marti Jo said...

Very cute!!! Here's a thought: when kids eat crayons anyways, why would this lady name her craft idea "Crayon Nibblers"...haha! Don't make them sound more delicious!!! Wish I was as cool as you....
MJ