Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday
















1. Brian's Shut down is almost over, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
















2. Brian got home as we were getting home and helped us in the house and did bath night and bed time for me, while I very lazily sat down to read emails and blogs....what a blessing!!!
















3. Grandma and Grandpa got the girls digital cameras for their birthdays....what I am thankful for is the sound and the flash in my rear view mirror as we were driving home...in the dark.
















4. At Walmart today Molly got a sticker from the greeter and turned to her and said, "thank you very much". Good manners!!!
















5. Bed head! I love waking the girls up and seeing this:

















6. This should be on Thursday....but I am so excited in anticipation for it. My carpets are getting cleaned on Thursday.....yeah!!!














7. My Molly sure loves her Sophie, she asked if she could sleep with her during nap time today. I wouldn't be surprised if my sweet one grows up to be a vet or something dealing with animals.

















8. Sophie has stopped with her um.....female issues for the time being. (that is a whole other post).










9. My girls played together, alone for 2 hours today with no fighting!!










10. At Walmart Sarah didn't ask for a sticker and didn't realize she didn't have one until she saw Molly with 2. Molly gave Sarah one of hers so she wouldn't be without. That is sweetness!!

3 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Hey! I'm right there with you. Sisterly love is the best! Youneed to go to x-box wife, sign the list, and get the button! It's fun! Too! Many! Exclamation points! Must! Tone down! The caffeine!

ashleigh said...

Sophie, you look very stylish with your bandana belt. (remember when that was a big fad...like 6th grade or so?)

I love that picture of them looking out the window. So sweet! It is funny to see how differently your girls' personalities are developing. Both of them are so unique and special. :)

Danna Ramsey said...

http://angrychicken.typepad.com/angry_chicken/2007/06/tie_one_on_the_.html

try this link and see if it shows the apron. please. :-)