Sunday, March 16, 2008





The Shower is Finished













On behalf of my husband I am going to do a Show Your Stuff Sunday for him. He worked on most of it by himself w/ some help from my brother in law and one of his friends helped with the grout, but most of it he did alone. I love it, it is wonderful. Brian was even thoughtful enough to put in a shaving your legs ledge.












Here are some pictures of before and after.


Before he did anything. The flooring was having some problems, it was cracking on the bottom.




The floor, I know it looks really bad, but Brian was really busy and this was the best we could do in a pinch.

My side of the shower....see the wonderful shaving ledge?

Brian's side of the shower, no ledge, but still fabulous!!!

5 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Do you have two shower heads?!?!?! I am so jealous! Thanks for the blog support and the weekly Big Laughs. I appreciate it (and your friendship!) so much. :-) Hey, I'll show you how to use your serger, if you teach me how to make hair-bows!

Amy said...

Wow! Brian did a great job. It looks beautiful!!!!

Chad said...

The shower is great!! I'm so jealous!!

Redhead Rambles said...

I'm very impressed!

Anonymous said...

That's fabulous!! I'm going to hire you to come do my house next!!!
Jenny