Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!






















Man we had a busy and fun weekend! Brian was working shut down so the girls and I went to KY without him and had a blast.
























I loved the girls Easter dresses, but I can't take credit for them. This talented lady can:








Brian's Nanny is one talented lady! She made the girls dresses and they turned out even more beautiful than the picture on the pattern. She has made the girls dresses since they were born! She also made them baby blankets, made us a quilt, and has done numerous other embroidery things for everyone in my family. She is awesome, and she is just the sweetest person. She has treated me like family since the day I met her! Thanks Nanny!













Pepaw walking us into Church

Meme and Pepaw posing with us

Playing in the floor at Nanny's house, getting our pretty dresses all dirty, but having fun.

3 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Those dresses are dreamy ...

Amy said...

They look so pretty in their dresses!

Christy said...

They look so cute in their dresses! They are getting so big!