Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sweet Stuff














Brian and I talk all the time about how funny the girls are and the funny things they say. I wish I could walk around with a video camera to catch them so we can laugh about them later, but obviously that is isn't an option. So I thought I would tell a few funny stories on the girls,














Story #1














The other night on his way home from work Brian was talking to Sarah, the conversation went like this:














Brian: Were you a good girl today?














Sarah: What?














Brian: Were you a good girl today? (a little louder this time)














Sarah: What?











Brian: Were you a good girl today? (a little louder than the last time)














Sarah: What?














Brian: Were you a good girl today? (a little louder than the last time)














Sarah: Why are you talking so loudly? (she then takes the phone lays it down on the table and walks off to play with her sister, leaving Brian and I to laugh, and laugh)














My silly, silly Sarah using her new word and proudly showing us that she could.














Story #2














Molly loves to dance and insists upon wearing her "dancing shoes" that her Meme gave her (one of 6 pairs we have around the house in various places). Brian said it was time to go to bed and Molly sticks up her pointer finger and said, "Just one more music, Daddy". So I turn on DirecTV Sattelite Music and I am searching for a Molly approved dance song. I guess we found it, I ended up on the Bluegrass Junction channel and the music starts and Molly turns to me and says, "Perfect, I love this song". So she starts dancing her little jig with her sweet little curls just a bouncing.














These are just some random at home pictures of my little posers. Molly was convinced I needed to take a picture of her tongue. Who knows, but I am sure when she is older, these are pictures of her sweet face and unique personality that I will treasure!





















5 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

You've got some pretty weird and wonderful kids there, Jamie. :-) Loving the new blog look!

Redhead Rambles said...

Your girls look so much like YOU! Love, love, love their expressions. Too cute.

ashleigh said...

Sorry your kids are such big duds with no personality.

hehehehe. I love those kooky girls! They are so much fun :)

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Don't you wonder what goes on in their little minds? Hayden loves bluegrass, too! Maybe that's why he kept talking about Molly the other day...