Wednesday, April 02, 2008

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday



Ten Things Tuesday



I know for most of you it is Wednesday already, but it is still Tuesday in my world, and I so desprately wanted to do the list this Tuesday.



1. I got to help put my kids to bed tonight and left as soon as they were in bed, but when I got home, the house was QUIET.



2. My husband and I share bath duties.



3. I have a babysitter so I can go to girls night out on Thursday....yeah!!!!



4. A good friend and a late night run to Target, a wonderful treat only a fellow stay at home mom can enjoy.



5. A friend (A.G.) good enough to call you at 8:00 to go to Target.



6. These fabulous shoes that I found at Target, on sale!





7. Potty training is going so well, we only had 2 accidents all day, yeah big girls!

8. I love my "business", and it is going so well.

9. Brian is going deep sea fishing in Mexico Thur - Sunday, which is sad because we will miss him. However, it is an opportunity of a lifetime and I am excited he is getting to go.

10. Watching the girls play their version of kickball outside with Brian tonight.

11. Brian got home EARLY tonight. Yeah!!

2 comments:

Polly said...

You girls and your lists! I guess that I will have to start Thankful Tuesday also. I think that I am going to have to do it on Monday, though! It still counts, right?

ashleigh said...

I think that in a couple of weeks you should do a "10 Things" list that is all about potty training :) hehehe

ps. Man, am I ever thankful for Target runs! That about saved my sanity last night.