Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged

Okay, so I was going to do a fabulous post about this wonderful piece of playground equ. that my wonderful sister bought the girls for Christmas, but I forgot to put my memory card in my camera and didn't get any pics of ours (please note that the children in this picture are not mine, however that grass is fabulous). Perhaps I will take pics tomorrow and post then.

I was tagged by Danna, who I thought knew me pretty well, but I enjoy her lists, so here goes.
What I was doing 10 years ago.....hmmmmm, I am even trying to remember that far back, but I think I was living in Jonesboro working at Ron Allison's office as the office manager. Great job, wonderful people

Five things on my to do list today:
1. Get caught up on laundry, done except folding and put away...so maybe not so done with that
one.

2. Take the girls to town and spend some quality family time together before Brian goes to AL.

3. Pick up a book at Barnes and Noble.

4. Pick up some fabric at Hancock's....I COMPLETELY forgot about it until we pulled in the driveway.

5. Finish half the EPC shirts I have to do, 1 more left....whoo hooo.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Go on vacation.....all the time!

2. Buy my hubby his very own fab shop.

3. Hire a live in house cleaner....whooopeee!
4. Hire a personal trainer, chef and personal shopper....that would be the best!

5. Take care of family so that they would never have to worry about debt again.
Three of my bad habits:
1. I talk WAY too much.

2. I am too hard on my husband who does try very hard.

3. Comfort food, enough said!

Five places I have lived:
1. Jonesboro, AR

2. Paragould, AR

3. Jackson, TN

4. St. Louis, MO

5. Searcy, AR
Five jobs I have had:
1. Stay at home mom and embroidery/sewing/bow maker.

2. Chiropractic Therapist

3. Architect/Engineer Assistant

4. Office Manager Insurance Agency

5. Front desk clerk at a hotel, I loved this job. The pay stunk and my boss was a very sexually inappropriate person, but I loved this job.

Five People I Want to Know More About

1. Amy S.

2. Darrah W.

3. Rebecca S.

4. Hannah S.

5. Danielle B.
That was fun, thanks Danna!

1 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Thanks for playing! I'm with you on the personal shopper. Would we still have to try stuff on?