Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

1. The girls didn't want to take a nap this afternoon so we went and took a nap in the guest room in the guest bed all three of us. It was lovely!

2. Molly asking me to pee in the potty 3 times while we were out today and then coming home with a dry pull up.

3. Molly and Sarah "helping" Brian air up his truck tires.

4. Sarah helping Molly push her 4 wheeler out of a ditch.

5. Sitting on the front porch with the girls cuddled in the chairs singing after nap time.

6. Chick Fil A for lunch....yummmmmmmm!!!!

7. Ladies Bible Class, thanks A.G. for encouraging me to get involved again, I sure have enjoyed making new friends and having extra moms to spend time with.

8. An hour and a half of adult conversation.....YEAH!

9. 3rd night in a row Brian has been home for dinner with us.

10. Night time showers with the girls, I love my shower and they love getting to share with me.

2 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

You got a nap? I am so jealous!

Emily Ann said...

So sweet! Your girls are definitely something to be thankful for.