Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Translation Please

Okay, so these are some of my favorite words that I love to hear my girls say. Some are completely wrong and some are OVERY enunciated. Love it.

Sarah: Darbie Doll - Barbie Dolls -

Molly: Camewah - Camera

Molly: Cannie - Candy

Molly: Elllleeepphhaannttt - elephant

Molly: Dimmasore - Dinasoar

Sarah: Spix It - Fix it

Sarah: Nemur Dog - Neighbor Dog

Sarah: Broccoli - Uncle Brock

Molly & Sarah - Wewo - Leo

Sarah - Broomes - Prunes

Okay, so here is my funny story on Sarah. Brian worked shut down for almost 2 weeks, which meant he went in very early in the morning and came home between 9 and 10 in the evening after the girls went to bed. Shut down is always hard on us because we miss him so much. Thursday after shut down I went to my montly bunco, Brian told he girls I was going to find my sanity. Then the following Sunday afternoon I went to the movies with Gienah and again he told them I was going to find my sanity. The following Thursday I went to get the girls up and Sarah asked me what we were doing that day, and I told her we were going to school. She said, oh no mom, we can't go to school, mom, you don't have your sanity yet. Silly Sarah!

2 comments:

ashleigh said...

"Yes, Sarah, and that is why you are going to school today."

Thanks for the fabric hook-up. It looks beyond fabulous.

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. Kids crack me up. Phillip bought be a t-shirt that says "Running is my PROZAC". Melina can read now so she was walking around asking what Porzac is. Ooops. I thought about telling her it is what mommy would need if mommy didn't get a "break" but I was a bit worried about how that would be repeated later. LOL.