Sunday, April 06, 2008

Nice Weather....Yeah!!!


Oh my, I love warm weather. LOVE warm weather, not hot weather, but like it was today and yesterday. We took the potty outside and we were good to go. I remember as a kid being so bored in the house and my Mom saying go outside, find something to do. We did spend a lot of time outside when we were kids. Of course that was before there were 1000's of children's televsions shows, video games, and the internet. We always loved being outside and I never remember it being too cold or too warm to go outside and play. As a mom I worry, if they go outside and it is too cold will it result in runny noses. If it is too hot, will I have a heat stroke! I am sure the girls don't care either way. After being cooped up all winter long, I think they are ready to stretch their legs and RUN!

I need to take a picture of them sitting outside on our porch in my new porch furniture. We have a pretty good size front porch, but we never use it. It is nice, but people drive too fast on our road and it worries me for the girls to play in the front yard. Well, I bought 2 (nothing special, at all, just something to sit your bottom on) and the girls love to go out when Sophie goes potty just to sit in the new chairs. Who knew that would be so exciting? So last night after Brian got home before bath time we went outside to see a bunny and the girls were on the front porch with cousin Jake, who is staying with us until Tuesday. So they were outside in their t shirts and panties looking for the bunny. They aren't very modest so it doesn't bother them that they are pantless. I got so tickled watching them running up and down our small porch.

Here are some pictures from Easter egg hunting at Meme's house and Nanny's house. They had a ball!!! You can see in the second set of pictures at Nanny's house that she out did herself with the Easter egg hunt. There were so many egss for 2 little girls that they were dragging their baskets back to the house and stuffing egss in their pockets. They had a ball! We drove up to the house and Nanny had already hidden eggs for the girls and they could see them in her yard, it was like herding sheep getting them in the house for lunch, they were so excited! Nanny knows what 2 little girls LOVE!

Egg Hunt at Meme's






Egg Hunt at Nanny's

0 comments: