Friday, April 11, 2008

My wall, I love it

I cannot decorate, I do not have an eye for "grouping" things.. I don't know what is popular or in style, but I do know when I like something. I came across this website and I just absolutely love her stuff.

http://www.asimpleimpression.blogspot.com/

And of course, I love Etsy, so here is her shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5553050

She has just the best stuff and she is so easy to work with.

Here are my pics from what I got. I have a pretty decent size wall in my bedroom that has been empty since we finished our bedroom and I could never think of anything to do there.



Here is a picture of the whole wall. They are just vinyl letters, and I am sure most of you have seen this before, but I just think it is so neat!


7 comments:

The Lanes said...

That is beautiful. I just love esty. I have can't decorate either my walls just have pictures of NJ poor Emma came along and nothing else happened, maybe when they are grown I can get someone to decorate my house.

Redhead Rambles said...

That's awesome! I love that! Already getting some ideas for my apartment...

Amy said...

That looks great! I like your paint color, too!

Danna Ramsey said...

Oh my word, Jeff and I have been talking about putting something in our foyer when you first walk in ...

Admin said...

The blog you were wanting...
is twilightblogger.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! We'll have to look into that. We're wanting to redecorate one of guestrooms!! Something like this would be great!! - Chad

Jenny said...

Tag! You're it!