Tuesday, April 29, 2008

10 Things

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Yeah, for another Tuesday!

1. A good hair day, yeah, finally with all the rain and humidity I was beginning to think I would never see another.

2. We had a very good picture session today with the best photographer Gregg Pinkston.

3. Both the girls had accidents yesterday and had marks on their faces (because we are VERY clumsy) and the marks didn't show up today. Yeah!

4. We got to spend almost all day with Grandma.

5. We got to have dinner with Grandpa and Grandma tonight....Tuesday Night Burger King Family night.

6. After we ate the girls went to play while we visited and Molly headed to the play area and someone opened the door for her and before I could say, "say thank you", she had already said it to him.......ahhhhhhhh!.

7. The girls went to bed without a noise tonight! Yipppeeee! I only wish Brian were here to share this special moment with me.

8. TiVo and new TV shows. Double Yipppppeeeee!!!

9. I got to talk to my brother tonight.

10. My girls are being wonderful even though they miss their daddy.

A good Tuesday!!!

5 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

We call them "spontaneous manners" in our house. Nothing better than an unprompted thank you!

Redhead Rambles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Redhead Rambles said...

How is your brother? I haven't seen him in ages!

Polly said...

Thank you so much for the baby present for Jake's teacher. It is perfect!!!

The Lanes said...

Good hair day? I don't think I have every had one of those with out a hair dresser doing my hair.