Saturday, April 05, 2008

Show your stuff, Saturday

That title sounds a little revealing....I promise, it isn't that kind of stuff!
I don't usually share my stuff for business, simply because if you want to see it, it is on the website. However, here are some new things I have been working on, that I love. Somethings that customers said: do what you what, I am leaving it up to you. I love those kinds of jobs!!!

Oh, I love this stuff for Nathaniel. Little boy stuff is just precious, and I love doing it!!! Especially nautical stuff, it is so boyish and sweet.

These are just some cute baskets for some babies for showers. We love toy baskets at our house!

I love this night light burp cloth set. My friend Gienah is going to a shower where they know the colors of the nursery and his last name starts w/ a "B". I wanted to do something different. I love it when people say, mine was the most unique present at the shower.

This sweet little set is for Ms. Lisa, the girls MDO teacher who just found out she was pregnant. She is super sweet, the girls love her and Ms. Leeda a great deal. It makes me feel so good about leaving them on Thursday!

4 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Jamie, you are knocking me out with your creativity! I love it! Also, I didn't know that you could embroider on canvas buckets. Hmmmm.....

Anonymous said...

I am also seriously impressed. I checked out your website the other day too. I may need to order some of the shirts for the girls' birthday. Those were too cute.

Amy said...

I love your new stuff, especially the boys blue and brown dots! Too cute!

ashleigh said...

Okay, I have not seen the totes done yet (although we had talked about them). Those are FABULOUS! When we get old enough to have more "sorting" toys we will be having many of those at our house!