Tuesday, April 15, 2008

10 Things....edited for today...11 Things

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday



We had a good day today, a very good day and I am thankful for that. Here are 10 specific things.


1. Tuesday ladies bible class friends, babysitters, leader :), I know there are lots of weeks I am thankful for this, but I really am thankful every Tuesday and I am going to be sad to see summer get here.


2. Being caught up on my work stuff, I have a few small things, but I am getting to enjoy some down time.


3. Potty training....yeah! Who knew potty training would have a "yeah" after it, but the girls are doing well after I decided that if it took 4 months to do it, I would be happy that at least it got done. Okay, 4 months is a stretch :)


4. Molly went all day without an accident. We went many places and did a lot of distracting things, but she still found the time to ask to go to the bathroom.


5. Movie time and special time with Grandma today, it was nice to have an extra pair of hands helping.


6. Grandma in general....I never got to have a grand parent that lived close and I am especially thankful that the girls will and do get to have that relationship with my mom. A movie in the middle of the week....for no special reason other than just spending time together. I am happy they will get to have those memories....so I am thankful on behalf of them!


7. Clean carpets, thank you, thank you Razorback carpets. I now do not mind having all the lights on in a room or opening the blinds in the girls room. It is like my whole house got a face lift.


8. a. Being a stay at home mom, lucky, lucky me. Having a side job that I love and a husband that supports and encourages me. b. contentment - my parents me that, and I am thankful because for the most part I wake up most mornings content with my life and with no regrets in the past.


9. JM said my name about 100 times in ladies bible class this morning and that sweet little face smiling EVERY time he said it. Thankful for him and thankful for friends who have great kids that are a joy to be around.


10. A few minutes of one on one time with Molly after Sarah fell asleep while she sat on the potty, reading her magazine trying very hard to earn a poo poo prize. If you ever see my Molly and she is wearing her blue necklace.....please ask her where she got it. I promise you a smile at what she tells you! Here is a pic of Molly trying to earn her prize.


11. Baby Whitehead - I am so thankful for this little baby, that isn't born yet but is already so loved. Marti and Chad are going to be wonderful parents and I am so thankful for 14 good weeks for her! More pics of baby Whitehead click here.

2 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hey! I tagged you ~ it’s an EASY one! You can find it in “Two-fer For Tuesday!” on my blog.

Marti Jo said...

Awwwww....how sweet to add us as #11. It feels good to finally be sharing our excitement with all of our friends. Thanks for all of your prayers and concern. We know "Ms.Jamie" will be crucial in keeping our child in style!!!