Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Potty Training......Nightmare!!

I had such high hopes, such high hopes for my girls. They were so resistant until here recently when we started talking about it for their birthday. Sarah enjoyed peeing in the potty before bath time, but not Molly. I tried and failed twice before and gave it up until they were 3. A wise, experienced Ms. Kathy recommended I wait until they were 3.

So I did and it hasn't been easy. I don't think I thought it would be easy, but it has been quite hard! At first they were both doing well, but then it slowly started going down hill. And today, I think we all just fell apart. I say "we" because I definitely lost my head....and my mind! I think I need prayers, lots of them.

Tomorrow is MDO and we all get a break. We are going to stay home the rest of the week and the weekend as well,but Brian is leaving tomorrow morning at 5:00 and won't be back until Monday afternoon, late. Please....say prayers, LOTS of prayers!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Jamie, you can do it! I'll be praying for you guys. I can't imagine potty training with 2!

Danna Ramsey said...

Okay ... what's going on? You never lose your cool! You are supermom!