Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged??

Okay, so I post my 7 Random Things, but I figure anyone I could forward it to have probably already been tagged. So here is my list, thanks to Jenny for tagging me!

1. I love Veggietales, really love to watch any and every episode. My secret dream is to be asked to be a guest voice.

2. I only let the girls watch shows that don't get on my nerves. They have never seen Barney, Doodlebops, Tellitubies, Dora or Diego. However, I do know every episode and every song from Hi-5, the best children's show EVER.

3. In jr. high we had a huge unfinished basement and I would listen to my Richard Marx tape and skate around the basement with a GIGANTIC "L" on my forehead :)

4. I like Will Farrell movies and other cheesy movies like that.

5. I wanted a Dorothy Hammil hairdo so bad when I was little.

6. I rub my feet together when I am trying to go to sleep at night.

7. I love Dan Zanes, I have considered adding his music to my ipod. I really like his crazy hair.

If you are reading this and you haven't been tagged, please feel free to join in. Okay, so I only have 2 friends that aren't on any lists: Darrah & Debbie

Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules in your blog entry.
Share 7 random, or weird, facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of the post, linking to them.
Leave a comment on their blog so that they know they’ve been tagged.


6 comments:

The Lanes said...

OK so I posted my list!!

Amy said...

What!? No Teletubbies? My parents introduced them to Hayden and he talks about "teletubbies" all the time. He also loves Doodlebops! Lucky me!

I tagged you, too, but I see you've already been tagged!

Redhead Rambles said...

Richard Marx. I heart him.

ashleigh said...

What was that song that RM did about the town...and racism...and somebody got killed? I remember thinking that was very profound.

Also, "Right Here Waiting" was always our cool-down song at Jazzercise. 4 months ago. Who's wearing the "L" now?

Also, Dan Zanes rocks.

Danna Ramsey said...

The Rm song was called "Hazzard". I can just imagine your beautiful curls trying to sport a "Dorothy Hammill". You should kiss yo momma for sparing you. :-)

Hannah said...

I loved Richard Marx, too. I actually bought his greatest hits CD when I was in college! I pulled it out a few months ago and relived the eighties (and early nineties) a little bit. I always imagined I would marry a man who had a wonderful voice and would sing "Now and Forever" to me, but, alas, my husband can't carry a tune! And, Danna, you were right. The song is "Hazzard."