Monday, April 14, 2008

Random Photos

There is really no point to this post other than to show some of my favorite new pictures of my girls. I think they are just about the cutest things around and pretty funny too.

A couple of days ago we were watching VeggieTales - Sumo of the Opera, and Larry who in this episode is the Italian Scallion was training for a sumo match. Well, I look down at Sarah and she is doing sit ups on the couch, she turns to me and says in her most serious voice, "whew, training is hard work".

This is how I found Molly sleeping last night.

Brian was in charge of bath and bed this night. I went to tuck them in before we went to bed....one of these things is not like the other.....bow in the front? Bow in the back?? But I will say this....their teeth were brushed and they had their leave in conditioner (product) in their hair. Good job, Dad!!!





Please ignore this next nudy shot....the cousins were loving the shower.




My Molly story of the day: Grandma joined us on a trip to Walmart. The girls were TIRED, which meant there was a little bit of whining going on in the back seat. Molly kept saying...owww, owww, owww. Grandma turned around and asked her what was wrong and she said, and I quote, "I have boogers stuck in my nose and I can't get it out". I look in my tiny mirror attached to my rear view mirror and see her about 2 knuckles deep in her nose. Cute!!

My Sarah story of the day: We used to call injuries to the girls boo boo's to make it easier. So if it was a cut, scratch, scrape, or anything of that nature....it was just a boo boo. Grandma encouraged me to use their actual names because at 3 it is cute to call a scratch a boo boo, but not so much at 11. Anyway, Sarah now calls her injuries either scrapers or scratchers. We are closer to correct....but not quite there.

0 comments: